Our continual growth in North America means we are now seeking a capable and focused Chief Revenue Officer to lead the charge!
Displayr's a B2B SaaS data science/BI/reporting company. We've growth from 12 to 51 people in the past four years. Sales & marketing are based in Chicago, with engineering based in Australia. ARR is $5.5M, we've got 1,100 customers, and a growth of 38% in the last 12 months. We are currently bootstrapped, but the plan is get equity investment when we have accelerated growth in a reproducible way.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and based in Chicago, the CRO is the global leader of sales, marketing, and customer success. The primary responsibilities of the role are:
- Accelerate ARR growth.
- Build a reproducible revenue model, so that the company is well-positioned to gain and spend equity investment.
First 6 months
- Metrics - working with sales operations to develop reports that identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improving sales.
- Building an SDR function - we currently rely on inbound leads.
- Coaching the customer success team to grow existing accounts.
- Coaching the sales team
- Optimize the sales process
- Experience successfully scaling B2B SaaS companies, ideally as a VP of Sales or CRO.
- Experience with deal sizes near $5,000 (our average deal size for new accounts). We sell to a mix of SME's and small departments in enterprise firms.
- Experience selling to enterprise.
- Data and metrics driven.
- Based in Chicago with full working rights in the United States (Sponsorship will not be offered on this occasion).
- A competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental and Vision cover
- 20 days PTO
- An allocation of share options in the business.