Join our team.
Junior Software Engineer
Full-time Sydney, Australia
We are looking for an exceptional Junior Software Engineer to join our team in our Glebe office. This is a junior level role, so we would consider graduates, or candidates with less than 3 years’ experience in Software Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity to work on something extremely challenging and interesting, and be mentored by some of the best in the industry.
About the Job
This is a full-time role based in our Glebe office. Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement features from specs, identifying opportunities to improve the specs along the way.
- Front-end development in TypeScript, HTML and CSS.
- Server-side development in C#.
- Write unit tests and automated end-to-end tests.
- Server: C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server
- Desktop app: C#, WinForms, .NET, Embedded Chrome
- Daily automated deployments to Microsoft Azure
- Continuous integration builds with unit tests
- Automated web browser tests
- One-on-one code reviews
- Source Control (Git)
- Flexible work hours (before/after core hours of 10.30am – 5pm)
This is a junior level role, so we would consider graduates, or candidates with less than 3 years’ experience in Software Engineering. The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer science or equivalent with First Class Honours or Ph.D., or other evidence of exceptional ability.
- Demonstration of a passion for programming and UX.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
If you have a site where your code is public, please share this in your resume as it will highlight your application.
If you are interested in what we do, and think you would make a good addition to our team, please submit your resume along with a cover letter and our Talent Manager will be in touch with you.