We are looking for a Researcher who can both sell our amazing software, as well as demonstrate to our prospective customers how ground-breaking our products truly are. If you are a Market Researcher looking for a way to utilize your skills in a completely different way, this could be the role for you!
About the Job
Are you a Market Researcher who is looking to take your career in a different direction? We are looking for a Researcher who can both sell our amazing software, as well as show our prospective customers how ground-breaking our products truly are! By partnering with us, we can literally give them hours back in their day when it comes to analyzing and reporting survey data. It is your job to show them how!
Your time will be split across the following:
- Successfully identifying new customers who would benefit from using our software. Our tools are made for professionals that analyze survey data. You need to be able to build relationships with these people with the aim of them becoming our customers. We get a mix of inbound and warmer leads via traffic to our website etc, but the ability to go out and find your own leads is also critical. You must be comfortable picking up the phone!
- Once you have engaged with a prospect, you will need to show them how our software works. We do this via a short, tailored demo. You will need to show the prospect the benefits of using our software, and be able to confidently answer any technical questions (training on this will be provided).
- You will need to stay connected with the customer and ensure their interest doesn’t fade - this job is all about building relationships.
- Negotiating and dealing with procurement departments is a huge part of this role. Being able have meaningful conversations with a range of technical and non-technical people about the product(s) and its offerings is essential.
- Training our new customers to be self-sufficient with our software, so that they are able to achieve their desired outcomes. Being consistent and persistent is the key to success in this role.
- Experience in sales (selling research, software or anything else!)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in either:
- Quantitative survey data analysis using either SPSS, Q, WinCross, Survey Desktop Reporter or similar tools
- Selling market research software tools
- Experience presenting to customers, prospects or stakeholders
- Experience training new users of technology
- Experience using Q, Displayr, or SPSS
- Knowledge of LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and Salesforce
Unlike at other companies, you won’t just be a cog in the machine. Everyday you’ll be able to see the decisions you make have a tangible impact. You’ll be helping people who never dreamed they ‘could do’ data science.
But that’s not all. Along with a competitive base salary, we also offer share options in the business. While Displayr grows, you’ll grow too.
While we work hard and always push for awesome, our workplace culture is pretty relaxed. Our chic converted warehouse head office in Glebe, Sydney is joined by offices in London, UK and Chicago, US. And we’re just getting started.
So, nice job! You’ve already picked the right start up.
We believe that a workplace that welcomes a variety of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds is important and will only push us to be better. We never discriminate on the basis of gender, age, ethnic background, disability status, religion, or sexual orientation.