Join our team.
Market Research Training, Writing, Demonstration, and Support
Full-time Chicago, USA
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Customer Success team and be responsible for training customers in the use of our products (www.q-researchsoftware.com), writing blog posts and documentation on the wiki, demonstrating our products to new customers, and helping existing prospects and customers with support.
Displayr is a rapidly growing data science and research software business, headquartered in Sydney, with offices in the US and the UK. We develop and sell data science software, with our leading in-market product being the highly successful market research analysis software Q (www.q-researchsoftware.com) which continues to have a very strong revenue growth profile. We are expecting considerable further growth from our new product Displayr.
With our head office in Glebe, and working from a converted post-industrial warehouse, we have a relaxed, casual workplace culture.
About the Job
Reporting to our Team Leader for Customer Success (based in Sydney, Australia), we are looking for somebody who is based out of Chicago to work alongside our US Sales team.
The successful candidate’s time will be split equally across the following responsibilities:
- Creating content, such as webinars, blog posts, and technical documentation, to help current and prospective customers understand how to use our software to improve their effectiveness.
- Training current and prospective customers. This will be a mixture of online and face-to-face (in Chicago).
- Customer support, primarily via email.
- Customized demonstrations to new prospects (primarily online). This will be a mixture of online and face-to-face (in Chicago). This will involve working in partnership with the sales team.
- At least two years’ experience working as a consultant/analyst in a market research company using either SPSS, Q, WinCross, or Survey/Desktop Reporter.
- Keen to work in a startup environment, where things change and there is lots to learn.
- Experience presenting to customers and prospects via Webex or alternative web based meeting platform.
- Experience in training, such as training new users of technology, training people on replacing existing technology/processes with new processes.
- Experience using R or SAS.
- Postgraduate qualification.
- An understanding of statistics/data science.
If you are interested in what we do, and think you would make a good addition to our team, please submit your resume along with a cover letter and our Talent Manager will be in touch with you.