Our exciting growth means we are now looking for an experienced, capable and enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to join our team based in Chicago.
At Displayr, our mission is to make it easier for everyone to discover and share the stories in their data. We have two products we’re pretty proud of – Displayr, a revolutionary BI app (data science + data visualization), and Q, a stats package for market research.
We are a rapidly growing start-up. But don’t stress - unlike most start-ups that are 'rapidly growing', Displayr is built on the rock-solid foundation of our awesome products. The sales of Q and Displayr fund our (competitive) salaries, our (fun) team lunches and even more importantly - allows us to keep growing safely. Our team of creative and hard-working employees has grown from 12 to 49 in the last three years.
About The Job:
Due to our continual global growth we are now seeking an experienced and highly capable Product Marketing Manager to join our US team. Working closely with our CEO, Product Manager, Sales and the larger cross functional group you will be critical in bringing our initiatives to the market place.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audience: market research agencies and enterprise customer insights departments
- Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Partner with marketing to create engaging content such as datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars
- Perform market and competitive research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster Displayr’s position in the market
- Drive GTM strategy, and plan & execute product launches
- Increase product usage and adoption among your key user bases, in close partnership with our product and technical evangelists, sales, and customer success
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and design to harness customer insights that define the product roadmap
- Be a strong thought leader for your product, and the overall portfolio, both internally and externally, through events like sales kickoffs, industry conferences and the like.
- 3 and above years as a product marketing manager or product manager in a high velocity B2B SaaS software space.
- Experience in Market Research, Data Science or Business Intelligence space highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals.
- Ability to effectively partner with all functions from engineering and product to sales and marketing
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passionate and enthusiastic 'storyteller' with the ability to explain complicated topics simply and clearly to a range of audiences
- Strong writing, verbal and analytical skills
- Hard working, collaborative and inquisitive
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
A genuine interest in numbers and data would certainly be advantageous as here at Displayr, this is what drives us!
Unlike at other companies, you won’t just be a cog in the machine. Everyday you’ll be able to see the decisions you make have a tangible impact. You’ll be helping people who never dreamed they ‘could do’ data science.
But that’s not all. Along with a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance, we also offer share options in the business as well as a 401k program. While Displayr grows, you’ll grow too.
So, nice job! You’ve already picked the right start up.