Join a diverse team where your mission will be to deeply understand and optimize our marketing mix and campaign performance.
About the Job
Reporting to our Director of Customer Operations, your mission will be to deeply understand and optimize our marketing mix and campaign performance.
- Administer our Martech - You’ll serve as the primary administrator for Pardot and Outreach, and you will be one of our Salesforce administrators.
- Maintain our Prospecting Data Model - You will live in the data details, finding and fixing inaccuracies, making inefficient workflows efficient, and ensuring the integrity of newly imported and existing data.
- Manage reporting - You’ll build the core reports that marketing uses to track every lead, opportunity, and campaign, and you will report our updates.
- Optimize our Forms and landing pages - As we A/B test and learn what improves conversion, you will create recommendations for optimizing landing pages and web forms.
- Juggle - You’ll always have more on your plate than you can realistically get done, so you will ruthlessly prioritize your projects, manage expectations, and provide status updates to your stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience working in a sales and marketing operations role in a software company (preferably SaaS)
- Hands on experience supporting the operational aspects of the lead capture and distribution process
- Experience working with the tools in our Sales and Marketing Automation Stack:
- CRM - Salesforce
- Marketing Automation - Pardot
- 3rd Party Database Enrichment - Zoominfo, LinkedIn Navigator
- And other sales tools such as Outreach and Calendly.
- Experience in data management - able to implement data best practices and processes for maintaining marketing data and improving data quality.
Unlike at other companies, you won’t just be a cog in the machine. Everyday you’ll be able to see the decisions you make have a tangible impact. You’ll be helping people who never dreamed they ‘could do’ data science.
But that’s not all. Along with a competitive base salary, we also offer share options in the business. While Displayr grows, you’ll grow too.
While we work hard and always push for awesome, our workplace culture is pretty relaxed. Our chic converted warehouse head office in Glebe, Sydney is joined by offices in London, UK and Chicago, US. And we’re just getting started.
So, nice job! You’ve already picked the right start up.