Join our team.
Sales & Marketing Operations Manager
Full-time Chicago, USA
We are looking for somebody who is based out of Chicago to work alongside our global Sales and Marketing teams, as well as our Customer Success team. The successful applicant will be responsible for utilizing various marketing technologies to align operations, processes and data structure across Marketing, Operations and Sales.
Displayr is a rapidly growing data science and research software business, headquartered in Sydney, with offices in the US and the UK. We develop and sell data science software, with our leading in-market product being the highly successful market research analysis software Q (www.qresearchsoftware.com) which continues to have a very strong revenue growth profile. We are expecting considerable further growth from our new product Displayr.
With our head office in Glebe, and working from a converted post-industrial warehouse, we have a relaxed, casual workplace culture.
About the Job
The Sales & Marketing Operations Manager will be technically savvy and a data-driven individual as they will own both the sales and marketing infrastructure for Displayr. This person will oversee the migration from Hubspot to Pardot/SFDC and manage the implementation as the company continues to scale.
- Administer the implementation of Salesforce, including integrations, training, and reporting based on company requirements.
- Daily interaction with the Sales team to ensure all processes and procedures are understood and implemented.
- Facilitate prospect engagement and onboarding models to solidify trusted advisor status.
- Develop and present sales reports and forecasts, create workflows to effectively report to executives, prepare for annual and quarterly meetings, manage pipeline reporting, and streamline data between sales and marketing operations systems.
- Support interactive marketing initiatives developed to create closer client relationships by leveraging Pardot and Salesforce to implement campaigns for sales processes, inbound lead generation, internal account management, and upsell marketing.
- Maintain the website theme, SEO, analytics, and inbound forms to assist team leaders with content optimization, messaging, and campaigns. Assist with technical interactive marketing efforts such as landing pages.
- Well-versed in the utilization and the configuration of Salesforce and Pardot; technical knowledge and ability to utilize the various capabilities it possesses.
- Familiar with the full lifecycle of customer acquisition and management.
- Proficient in building reports that help disparate audiences from Operational, Marketing, Customer Success, and executive staff to understand key metrics that drive the business.
- 2+ years of heavy experience with Pardot including program management, email marketing, operational workflows, database management, API connections, and CRM integration management.
- 2+ years of heavy experience with SFDC including reporting, custom objects, workflows, assignment rules, and training.
- Must be a team player with a positive “can do” winning together attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in a geo-distributed start up.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Previous participation of a migration from Hubspot CRM to Salesforce and/or Pardot.
We value and reward performance. This is an opportunity to own the project of implementing Saleforce and being directly involved in the success of the Sales Department. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience and will include share options.