Are you passionate about building secure, robust, scalable solutions that deliver value to the customer? This might be just the role for you!
Displayr is the developer of the best online data analysis, visualization and reporting platform in the world. Our products solve the biggest problem in data science: it is just too hard to do! Our products are used by thousands of users in 57 countries.
Our mission is to make it easier for everyone to discover and share the stories in their data. Our Engineering team is at the heart of this mission, and we need YOU.
You will be helping our core engineering team create a brand-new data editing component, build the next generation of data visualisation, and simplify user experience.
About the Job
- Join our core engineering team in a senior capacity and contribute in design decisions.
- Use your technical experience to help kicking off major product enhancements.
- Lead a team of 4-7 engineers (if leading is your thing).
- Code review the work of your peers.
- Mentor your teammates, encouraging them to grow technically and professionally.
- Convert ideas to products and features in a highly collaborative environment.
- Help scale the platform and make it more stable.
- Participate in evaluation of new candidates for the engineering team.
- You have at least 8 years of solid development experience.
- You deeply understand the platforms and libraries you use.
- Your CV is full of achievements you are proud of.
- You are concise, clear, and courteous in your communication.
- You are curious and innovative.
- You take calculated risks and are not afraid of failure.
- As a team leader, if you expect to start as one: You have previously mentored or managed others, and enjoy helping junior engineers to advance their skills.
Our Tech Stack
- Back-end: C#, SQL.
- Supporting systems: C#, Python, R, Rust, Node.js.
- Platforms: Azure, AWS, Kubernetes.
- At Displayr you are not just a cog in the large engine. You’ll be able to see the decisions you make have a tangible impact.
- Displayr is entirely bootstrapped and continues to grow safely. We are not driven by Venture Capital, so we decide our own direction, based on what is good for our customers.
- We offer the best we can to our team to help them be the best they can.
- We prefer evidence over intuition, experience, and "best practice". We work hard to make the best idea win, not the idea of the most experienced person.
- We minimize interruptions while being an open book.
- You have unlimited opportunity to learn new skills and technologies and grow in the company.
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Work from home allowance
- Options in the business (join a fast-growing company in its early stages)
- Relaxed workplace and culture
- Select your own equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Training allowance to help you grow your skills
- Chic converted warehouse head office in Glebe, Sydney, joined by offices in London and Chicago.