Join our team.
Software Engineers – Expressions of Interest
Full-time Sydney, Australia
At Displayr, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Although we might not be actively recruiting a specific Software Engineer role right now, we understand that good people are hard to come by, and if the right person comes along and they believe in our values and are passionate about what we do, we are always keen to hear about it.
Displayr is a rapidly growing data science and research software business, headquartered in Sydney, with offices in the US and the UK. We develop and sell data science software, with our leading in-market product being the highly successful market research analysis software Q (www.qresearchsoftware.com) which continues to have a very strong revenue growth profile. We are expecting considerable further growth from our new product Displayr.
With our head office in Glebe, and working from a converted post-industrial warehouse, we have a relaxed, casual workplace culture.
- Server: C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server
- Desktop app: C#, WinForms, .NET, Embedded Chrome
- Daily automated deployments to Microsoft Azure
- Continuous integration builds with unit tests
- Automated web browser tests
- One-on-one code reviews
- Source Control (Git)
- Flexible work hours (before/after core hours of 10.30am – 5pm)
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer science or equivalent with First Class Honours or Ph.D., or other evidence of exceptional ability
- Demonstration of a passion for programming and UX
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Benefits include an attractive remuneration package, including share options, and the opportunity to be instrumental in the growth of an app that is unlike anything else on the market.
We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team at Displayr. If you are interested in what we do, and think you would make a good addition to our team, please submit your resume along with a cover letter and our Talent Manager will be in touch with you.