Displayr employee referral program terms & conditions
Please read carefully. By submitting a candidate for referral, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are between Displayr Pty Ltd and you, the individual making a referral to us.
The External Referral Bonus program (the “Program”) offers a one-time referral payment of an AUD$1000 Prezee Voucher to persons unaffiliated with Displayr, to help Displayr attract, hire, and retain the very best talent in Australia. Effective 1 November 2021, if you submit an eligible candidate and they are successful within 6 months of you submitting the candidate to us, then you will receive the Prezee. Voucher.
- Individuals eligible for an external referral payment
You must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity) and a permanent resident of Australia, who is at least 18 years of age to participate in the Program.
- Individuals not eligible for an external referral payment
The following people/entities are not eligible to participate in this program:
- Current Displayr employees and their immediate family members
- Staffing/recruiting agencies or consultants, or any employee or consultant of a third-party to whom Displayr is contractually obligated to pay a fee for the hiring of an individual referred by, or working for, such third-party
- Non Australian Residents
- Non-eligible candidates
You are not eligible for an external referral payment if the candidate you refer is a:
- Candidate who has already been referred by a current Displayr employee
- Current applicant to Displayr (if they have applied to Displayr within the last 12 months)
- Recent or current contractor, temporary worker, payrollee, or consultant
- Provider of services to Displayr (if they have provided services to Displayr in the last 12 months)
- Former Displayr employee who has left the company within the last 12 months
- Family member of a current Displayr employee
- Payment terms
If you are eligible to participate in the Program, Displayr shall pay you a one-time external referral payment of AUD$1000 Prezee Voucher for a referral, if the referral results in a successful regular full or part time hire, and such referred employee acknowledges he or she was referred by you. The voucher can not be redeemed for cash.
Referral information will be submitted to email@example.com. Referrals submitted any other way, that do not include all of the required information, or that are not properly identified will NOT be eligible for this Program.
To be eligible for an external referral bonus, you must provide the following at the time of your initial submission:
- Your name and contact information (phone number and email address)
- The potential candidate’s full name
- The potential candidate’s contact information (phone number and email address)
- Your relationship to the potential candidate
- The job of interest to which you are referring the potential candidate
- The potential candidate’s resume (and other documents, if applicable)
Note: One candidate per submittal. If the referred candidate appears to be a match, we will contact him or her. The referred person must acknowledge that you referred him or her. You must have consent/permission from the candidate to submit their information to Displayr.
- Tax Liability
External referral bonuses are paid pre-tax from Displayr. You are solely responsible for paying taxes on any payment received.