General Data Protection Regulation.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Compliance Statement
At Displayr data security is a priority for us and, as such, compliance with the GDPR is necessary to maintain our firm commitment to the protection and safeguarding of the personal data that we collect and process. In order to be GDPR compliant, we have reviewed and updated, where necessary, all our data protection processes, policies and controls.
Data Processing Requirements
The personal data we collect is covered under ‘legitimate interest’ in Article 6 (f) as necessary in order to provide customers with our systems and offers and keep the business operating smoothly on a day-by-day basis.
We require the use of various third parties to offer our services which require us to provide customer data securely to them for the following purposes:
- Storing our databases securely: Microsoft Azure (USA) and Amazon Redshift (USA)
- Communicating with customers and triallists regarding licensing, features, documentation, technical issues, satisfaction: Microsoft (USA), Dropbox (USA), Mailchimp (USA), Zendesk (USA), Intercom (USA), AskNicely (USA), Qualtrics (USA), Yesware (USA)
- Managing and processing payments: PayPal (USA) and Xero (Australia)
- Scheduling and managing video meetings: Calendly (USA), Zoom (USA), Zapier (USA) and Slack (USA)
- Managing sales leads and customer contacts and statistics: Salesforce (USA), Pardot (USA), Segment (USA) and LinkedIn (USA)
- Banking, accounting and tax (UK): Natwest, Brays Accounting, HMRC
Links to the Terms & Conditions of the above third parties are below:
- Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/servicesagreement
- Amazon Redshift: https://aws.amazon.com/agreement/
- Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
- Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Zendesk: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/
- Intercom: https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#privacy
- Qualtrics: https://www.qualtrics.com/terms-of-service/
- Xero: https://www.xero.com/au/about/terms/
- Calendly: https://calendly.com/pages/terms
- Zoom: https://www.zoom.us/legal
- Slack: https://slack.com/security
- Salesforce: https://www.salesforce.com/au/company/privacy/
- Pardot: https://www.pardot.com/legal/permission-based-marketing-policy/
- Segment: https://segment.com/docs/legal/terms/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Natwest: https://www.business.natwest.com/content/dam/natwest_com/Business_and_Content/downloads/Current-Accounts/Terms/NW-Business-Terms-NWB1922.pdf
- Brays Accounting: http://www.braysltd.co.uk/legal/privacy.php
- HMRC: https://www.gov.uk/help/privacy-policy
Data Subject Rights
If individuals choose to enforce their data protection rights, we allow, as per Articles 12 to 23, their rights to request access to, amend, delete and restrict personal data from being processed, as well as lodge a complaint.
We further require our customers to comply with our stringent data protection policies and only upload personal data for legitimate and necessary reasons whilst still conforming to minimisation rules if data cannot be made anonymous.
If you have any questions about this document and/or GDPR compliance, please contact us at:
This document was last updated on May 25, 2018