Customer Satisfaction Analysis Tool
The Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) is the most straightforward measure of customer satisfaction. If used correctly, collecting your CSAT can help you identify key areas where your customers are less than satisfied. From here, you can make improvements accordingly.
Good customer satisfaction analysis tools are able to apply statistical tests to CSAT so you'll know if changes in performance over time are real, or just random noise. Find out and dive deeper into your data with Displayr - the best customer satisfaction analysis tool in the world.
Why choose Displayr?
We know how important it is to you to understand your customers and what drives their loyalty. Displayr is the only tool for measuring, analyzing and visualizing your customer satisfaction yourself for free. Here are a couple of reasons why:
- Advanced Analytics: Ready to use Relative Importance Analysis or Linear Regression to analyze your customer satisfaction? Want to be able to use statistical modeling and machine learning to uncover the secrets to improving your Customer Satisfaction Score? Displayr has you covered.
- Ease of use: Displayr can be used by everyone from the most advanced of researchers to non-technical people.
- Beauty and functionality: Need to present your CSAT findings in an impressive way? You can create beautiful and interactive dashboards. Change filters with one click. Sort your CSAT by departments. Include logos, brand images and customize so it looks exactly the way you want it.
- Recoding made simple: Displayr can automatically recode your data to make it easy to use in a wide range of statistical analyses. Say goodbye to time-consuming manual recoding.
- Statistical testing: Want to know if changes in your CSAT are actually statistically significant? Displayr is the only app that has in-built stats testing. See below for more information on stats testing!
- Value: Using multiple tools to analyze and present your data? Using add on dashboarding solutions? By combining all the things you need to do, Displayr will save you from spending. Best of all, you can try Displayr for free!
Displayr in Action
Painless Computation and Analysis
Customer Satisfaction is one of the common measures of customer experience and loyalty in the world. It's also one of the most useful metrics to compute and analyze -- and with Displayr it gets even easier. Use our customer satisfaction analysis tool to:
- Identify the areas of your business where you need to and can make improvements
- Understand what drives customer loyalty
- Improve customer loyalty and retention
- Source and action customer feedback
Advanced Algorithms at Your Fingertips
Displayr contains a world of advanced statistical algorithms, allowing you to stand on the shoulders of giants when you analyze your customer satisfaction data. You can harness the power of cutting-edge machine learning techniques without writing a single line of code. Here are a few ways you can take your analysis to the next level:
- Automatic statistical significance testing: Statistical significance is automatically calculated every time you create a crosstab, allowing you to instantly detect noteworthy results.
- Regression modeling for driver analysis: Pick one of the many regression models available to identify the key drivers of Customer Satisfaction.
- Cluster Analysis for market segmentation: Advanced clustering algorithms can detect important segments in your customer base.
Beautiful Interactive Visualisations
Displayr is a complete platform that lets you build beautiful, interactive data visualizations and dashboards to present your Customer Satisfaction insights. Customers are often stunned by the wide range of visualizations on offer. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- All your standard charts: Displayr can help you create visualizations with all your standard charts -- and more!
- Novel eye-catching visualizations: Present your geographic data with a map and your free-form data with a word cloud.
- Time series graphs: Visualize Customer Satisfaction results from multiple surveys over a prolonged period of time.