Learn when and how to test for statistical significance!
Maybe it’s a long time since you studied stats at college. Or perhaps you never did. Either way, this webinar is for you.
This video covers all the basics for testing for statistical significance for market research data, including:
- Why you should always stat test (even if you’ve got a small sample or read something about how it was invalid)
- Clever ways to use stat testing to save time (get your computer to do the hard work of reading through lots of tables!)
- When and how to use cell comparisons versus column comparisons (using arrows and font colors versus those funny letters)
- When to use which significance/confidence level: 80%, 90%, 95%, 99%, and multiple comparison corrections
- Testing for changes in data over time
- How to present stat tests to non-technical audiences
- How weights impact stat testing
Access the presentation document here >
Read more about the correct treatment of sampling weights in statistical tests here >