What does the professional license include?
- Each license entitles one named user to log in and edit documents in Displayr. This is called Edit mode.
- Each license entitles the user to 1,000 hours of editing time per annum. This works out to be about 20 hours per week using Displayr on average.
- The license does not permit any private publishing of documents (called View mode). This is purchased separately (see below). Documents may still be published as PDF, PowerPoint, or Excel files.
- The standard Edit-time allocation should be enough for most regular users. If additional editing hours are required because you are using Displayr more heavily, these can be purchased in blocks of 1,000 hours.
- The professional license is for one named user. Professional licenses may be transferred between users a maximum of two times per year.
- The license includes access to technical support via email: email@example.com
- The license does not include any training, and it does not include any consultancy or setup work.