The page gathers together the different materials we have on weighting and how to accomplish it in Displayr
Weights in Displayr - General Resources
These are the best places to start to learn about weighting in Displayr.
- For a general overview of weighting tools in Displayr, start here: Technical Documentation: Weights in Displayr
- Our weighting ebook goes into more detail both on the theory and process of weighting in general and how to build weights in Displayr: How to Weight Survey Data
These resources address specific aspects of working with weights
- Is Displayr sophisticated enough to handle complex survey data weights and different variance estimators?
- Technical Documentation: Managing Filters and Weights
- Technical Documentation: Weight Calibration
- The Correct Treatment of Sampling Weights in Statistical Tests
From here, the resources below dig into more specific aspects and uses of weights.
Effective Sample Size
Unique Uses for Weight Variables
- How to Create a Bump Chart (Ranking Plot) from a Table Using Displayr
- Technical Documentation: Writing Functions for the flip Project R Package
Shapley Regression and Johnson's Relative Weights
Johnson's Relative Weights isn't about weighting survey data, but the technique will come up in results when looking for information about weighting on our blog or in our technical documentation. The collected resources on this topic are below.